Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our Week by iPhone wk2



October is already flying by. This is a really busy month for the Gees with marching band competition season in full swing. BUT, this year is different because I get to spend a little more of my evening time at HOME with someone cute, instead of at rehearsals or football games. Here's a look at our week. (Still working on that resolution to take more pics!)

SUNDAY
We spent the afternoon with Cousin Laura and Kyle in Durham! Good times!!!


MONDAY
I'm so glad I took pictures this day because I forgot we got some lounge time as a fam before Eric and I had to head back to school for a meeting. LOVE family time.


TUESDAY
After I posted this for Wordless Wednesday I totally realized it was Tuesday....::sighs::: c'est la vie.


WEDNESDAY we had dinner with our friends, The C's (Cvijanovic's). Of course I forgot to take pics, so here's one of them stolen from Facebook.


THURSDAY
Splish Splash!!
(Disclaimer: we actually do not have a regular sized tub in our house. We have two showers and a big garden tub that gets more use as a ginormous laundry basket. However, I fear she is getting ready to outgrow the kitchen sink...)



FRIDAY
Cue presh Mother-Daughter Montage:
We hung out at home, but Dad had a football game.


SATURDAY

We actually got to sleep in Saturday morning....til 7:00am that is! A lot better than the 4:30am during the weekdays! And we had a fun morning-in as a fam before Dad had to go to school to prep for a marching competition. 

We went to cheer them on later, of course I forgot to take pics!!! But they one 1st place in their class!! Go Marching Patriots!
Hardware. Nuff Said.



Linking up with Amy over at a good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!