and it started last night when my husband gave me a box o' Milk Duds after my long musical rehearsal...my favorite...he knows me so well <3
Then this morning I received a lovely frame for my Master's diploma, and the diploma was in it! Also, in true Gee fashion, two cards...one funny (about farts!) and one totally sweet that said exactly the right words.
Then Hubs had roses delivered to me at school! Imagine my students reaction...(Awwww!)
I am posting so late because I just got home from hosting the first round of All County Chorus rehearsal, with more to come tomorrow, as well as the concert. Luckily I'm just the facility host, NOT the clinician! Nevertheless, a teeny bit stressed.
BUT, had a ton of messages on my Facebook and my phone from family and friends, and had gotten several lovely cards from my family members. So needless to say, I'm feeling blessed.
I'll try to remember to take pics of the flowers tomorrow.
26, I'm here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!