Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Blitz...

Oh they go so fast. AND I'm a dumb dumb and did not snap very many pics, sorry...

Friday - Hosted All County Chorus. Kids gave a concert after rehearsing ALL day. Went really well.

Saturday - 10am Budget Meeting for Band Boosters (why do we do this to ourselves!?), 1pm tax sesh with my Granddad, 6pm sound check with my lil' bro and Small Town Gossip who was giving a concert in town...woot woot! I got to sing back-up on a tune!



Sunday - 10am Breakfast with Holly, who was in Raleigh with the 25th Anniversary tour of Les Miserable. 1:30pm Lunch with Eric's fam at Mimi's Cafe to celebrate birthdays and such (we have a lot of Feb. birthdays). Nighttime chillin' with my little family, just the three of us, and of course Hubs watching the snow fall.

This is Addison and Holly back in July...forgot to snap a pic this weekend.

Almost asleep after lunch with Nana.

Monday - 2 hour delay!! Teacher Workday!! We took Addison out before getting ready for work to walk around in the snow....

Does she look like a miniature grown-up to anyone else??


she fell about 1 minute in and hit her face...again...Parenting Fail. But she was a Super Trooper and went right back out!

Boo Boo.


Hope you all have a good week. It's back to the grind for us....(sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Back to the grind for you. I essentially get the week off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!