Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Song Obsession

I had a really good weekend that was really what I call "stolen," meaning not supposed to happen,
 and will hopefully get that recap up soon. But for now....

...when I fall for a song, I fall really hard.

Here is the latest obsesh: I heard it on G105 on Friday afternoon...slightly out of character for this radio station, but it really caught my attention. So I proceeded to YouTube it on Saturday, then download it on Sunday, and play it on repeat all day...seriously.

You have to listen all the way through before judging. My fave parts are of course the vocals...esp. in the chorus.

Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra


What do you think? I know the xylophone is a little whack but I actually like it!
Leave your thoughts in the comment box =)

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!