Sunday, January 8, 2012

2nd Recipe of the Day!!

So earlier today I posted here about what we ate for lunch. And I was super excited because I made it, meaning I'm making good on one of my New Year's Resolutions which you can read about here.

Then, this evening I tried out this Rosemary Chicken Salad recipe from Cheap Healthy Good. So I wanted to share with you!

We did not include the scallions, only because Eric couldn't find them at the grocery store, but I bet they would be good!

Of the suggested ingredients, we used:

  • Celery
  • Grapes
  • Apples
  • Dried cranberries
  • Pecans

Here are some pics!

Chopped Grapes, Apples, and Celery.
Finished mixing. Pretty!
So, I only used half of the chopped items from the 1st pic. I also ended up adding one more tablespoon of Greek Yogurt to the mix because I did not feel like it was "sticking together" well enough. But it tastes good, AND gets the Hub's thumbs up too. This is supposed to be 5 sandwich servings' worth...we'll see. We plan to have this for lunch tomorrow at school.

I'll leave you with a picture of Addison and Elsa, my parents' dog, on Saturday. 
A little backseat bonding!


Also, have you seen the Hub's blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!