Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday | How is it already Wednesday?

This week is going go fast, yet has been SOOOoooo long.

Addison had her first real "crash & burn" today, resulting in a gash in her precious lip. =( I know this is "wordless" Wednesday, but I had that moment today when I got the call that she had gotten hurt, but at the time of the call she had stopped crying and bleeding and had held some ice on it and had gone back to playing. It's so hard to want to rush right out of work and whisk them home. I did have her Daddy go check on her...luckily he had planning. Anyway, just had that experience, what to do when the "protocols" are grey.

Boo-boo.


Also, here are some samples of Addison's own iPhonography portfolio =)
Living room ceiling fan. 

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!