Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Holiday

Today was just us girls since Dad had ALL DAY rehearsal out at school. *thumbs down* Addison's Granddad was playing at the Children's Museum in Greensboro so we went to hear him, and met up with my Grandparents. Here are some pics from the day.

Disclaimer: I am VERY AMATEUR with a camera, and even more so with the iPhone. And because there were so many,  I didn't do any editing except through Picstitch to make some collages. So I realize these are not stellar, but they keep the memories!

Great-Grandmom and Granddad met us there!
Found the basket of blocks! And then wore it as a hat =)


What this vid doesn't show is how she would dump them all out toward her chest from that standing position...almost got it, but then she changed her mind!


Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain seated while inside the aircraft.

Watching Granddad sing. She was sitting still right before these shots!




Re-purposing the rope bridge.




On the move! Drinking and walking!

So did you get an MLK Holiday? What did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear from you!